Business Development Executive
Acumen currently has a permanent position available for a Business Development Executive.
• Fulfilment and delivery of various Client accounts (generating highly qualified appointments).
• Communicating to the Client to provide regular briefings on individual appointment details including diary management for appointment date/times. To be achieved through regular face-to-face meetings and phone.
• Effective Diary management to ensure efficient use of the Client’s time in relation to geography.
• You will also be responsible for the administration of Clients’ accounts and management reports. Therefore knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint and database systems such as ACT! is preferred.
• Depending upon your experience and capability you may be involved in sourcing and developing new business Client accounts for Acumen.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate at all levels.
• Enthusiasm and motivation to meet targets and deadlines.
• A proven track record of at least one year’s experience of prior B2B telemarketing, and the ability to undertake development at the highest level.
• Good knowledge of Micrsoft packages.
• 37.5hrs per week. Mon-Fri, between 9:00am-5:30pm.
• £15,000 - £18,000 per annum.
• Permanent only.
To apply, please contact Gemma Markie on 01604 614733.